Saturday, September 11, 2010

Summer 2010

Just in case anyone's still reading, here's what we've been up to lately...

-Looking cute wearing Daddy's shoes




-Running races... This summer I ran the Wasatch Back Relay, the Georgetown half marathon, and this morning I ran the Utah Marathon Relay. This is my team from this morning. Racing has been really fun and rewarding for me this summer. Each time I do a race, I prove to myself that I am improving. I think I 'm going to cool it off with running over the winter and try something new.
Thanksgiving point Dinosaur Museum- Jack loves "Dinos" and had a great time looking at the bones.

Wheeler Farm. Jack is obsessed with "trackers" (tractors) and had a great time looking at the animals. He knows all his animal sounds.



Jack's cousins came to visit from Colorado for their mom's 10 year high school reunion. Jack and I drove back to Colorado where Tara and I ran the Georgetown Half Marathon. We both got a PR. Woo-hoo.

Playing in the park. This pic is with his cousin Halle, but Jack is a big fan of going to the park with Mommy during the day. He especially loves it when we take a picnic. He loves the "whings and lice" (swings and slides).




4 comments:

Haley said...

What happened to your baby!! He turned into a little boy while I wasn't looking. He's such a doll! Wish I was a good runner and could join your team! You guys are awesome!

Carlie said...

Love it! Cute pics!!

Ralph said...

Love to see all the pics of your family. You are such a good mother and daughter.

Tara said...

Is that pic of all the kids off your camera?? Send it to me!!!