Thursday, August 20, 2009

Happy Life

Do you ever have one of those days when something just hits you?

Today is an ordinary day. It started with a brief visit to the dermatologist who examined a "changing" mole I have on my shoulder. "It's nothing" he said. Then Jack and I came home and spent the day together playing with toys, doing laundry, baking, snuggling, etc.

Throughout my day, I just keep having the thought "my life is good." I am in a great place right now. I am young, healthy, happy, in love with the best man, have the sweetest baby, a good job, a nice home, wonderful friends, and I'm near a supportive and loving family. What more could I want?... (maybe a little more disposable cash, but I'm not going to complain).

3 comments:

Kristi said...

Natalie, you are so cute! I'm glad I came across your blog, and hope you don't mind me keeping up to date with it! Your little Jack is a doll! I'm glad you have a happy life! :)
and just so you know, I always think about you on June 22nd...I always thought that was so cool we had the same birthday!

Carlie said...

Love it sis, and love you!

Rusty and Tara said...

awwwwww.....yeaaa for being happy!