Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Jack is 6 Months



Jack had his 6 month photo shoot last week and we just got the pics back. My brother, Landon's girlfriend, Megan has recently started her own photography business, so we wanted to be supporters. She did a great job. I guess it's hard to take a bad picture of such a cute little guy though.

Jack has grown a lot in the last 6 months. He now weighs 16 lbs 12 oz (about 10 lbs more than when he was born). He is a joy to be around and Michael and I are so happy to have him in our family. At 6 months Jack
-Is able to sit up all by himself
-Chews on anything and everything he can get his hands on
-Is growing his first tooth
-Is continuing to develop his funny little personality
-Is starting to eat solid foods
-Is finally mobile (if you count rolling around the floor from toy to toy).

4 comments:

Kirsten said...

Oh my gosh, he is SO stinkin' cute! You guys hit the jackpot with this one.

Unknown said...

I can't believe he is already 6 mo old! Time flies. All of those photos are awesome. I like how sparkly his eyes are.

Tara said...

How cute is that baby! Megan did such a good job. I L.O.V.E the one of him and Mike--so funny. My kids got a kick out of seeing him.

Jennikunz said...

Have you seen Sally's ababy Cannon? He and jack look so much alike! Cute boy!!