Monday, November 23, 2009

10 Months Old

Jack has been crawling for a little over 2 months now. He is very good at it. He follows me around the house as I get my work done. He likes to open cupboards, drawers, and doors. He likes to explore new parts of the house. He likes to climb up the staris, but has not yet mastered coming down.
Jack loves to eat. If he sees me put something into my mouth without offering him a bite he becomes very upset. His favorites are graham crackers, gold fish, and fruit puffs.
He learned how to play patty-cake and wave bye-bye. He says "ma-ma" and "ba-ba" and makes an assortment of other random noises. He likes to be with his mommy and daddy. They make him laugh pretty hard.
He is such a good boy and we love him so much. It has been a wonderful 10 months with him in our family.
Here are some pics of what he's been up to.

Drinking juice with his feet up...


Unrolling all the toilet paper...


Getting into the cupboards...


Sleeping...


Looking adorable in his new winter hat...

5 comments:

anna jo said...

oh, I love the picture of him sleeping in his new winter hat! what a sweet boy. I love that jack bird!

Ralph said...

Jack is so much fun. What did we ever do without him?

Tara said...

I'm in love with that hat! And I think he is looking more and more like you every day.

Haley said...

Averie does the toilet paper thing too. He is such a doll!

Hayley said...

hey nat! don't know if i've mentioned this recently, but jack is such a beautiful baby! i think that every time i see pics of him on your blog.

also, i need your address so i can send you a christmas card.
thanks!
xo- hayley
hay.atwd@gmail.com