Monday, October 27, 2008

Children of Winter


Last Friday evening, after having a birthday celebration dinner for my brother-in-law, Danny, Michael and I went on a hot date to the annual showing of the newest Warren Miller film, Children of Winter. The movie was pretty sweet, showing many tricks we only dream we could do and many places we only wish we could go. We also each got a day pass to the Canyons which Michael and a friend will be able to enjoy (I will not be using mine... I don't think pregnant people are supposed to ski).
I am going to miss skiing this season. We had such a good time on the slopes last year. It made winter fun. But last year we didn't have a darling baby boy, so I guess that will be our trade off. Maybe in a few years, we can teach our baby to ski...

No comments: