Monday, December 29, 2008

EY2K5

On Saturday, Michael and I celebrated our 3 year anniversary. It was super romantic... We spent the day with his extended family at the annual Bird family Christmas party and then topped it off with a wonderful evening at my parents' house hanging out with my family. We had plans to go out, but being as pregnant as I am, I just didn't feel like it.
Despite the lack of actually doing anything to celebrate it, it has been a great 3 years. We have had many good times and hope to continue to do so throughout our lifetimes... only from now on, we'll get to share the fun times with our baby too. This is a collage of some of the highlights of the last 3 years:
And here are a few of the wedding:

4 comments:

Toodles said...

Hey Natalie! Happy 3 Year Anniversary! I can't believe it's been 3 years already! And your baby is due in a little less then 4 weeks now?! I'm so excited for you two!!

If you plan to nurse and want a few tips for those first couple of weeks, let me know. My sister gave me her tips and I didn't have any problems nursing, so I'll just pass them on. :)

anna jo said...

ey2k5!!!! you two are the greatest. so glad you finally sealed the deal three years ago!

Scott said...

Nat, love it.

Unknown said...

ey2k5! I can't believe it has been so long! I am so happy for you, too!! I can't wait to see you on Friday!!