Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Merry Christmas

Pictures of the Bird Family trip to Temple Square. The lights were beautiful.

Merry Christmas everyone. I have pretty much fallen off the face of the blogging earth over the last month, but I wanted to wish all my friends and family who read this Happy Holidays.
Michael and I have been very busy this last month getting everything in order in our new house. In addition to our regular schedules, we've had millions of Christmas parties and a baby shower and shopping and concerts and dinners and stuff, stuff, stuff. So it's been a busy month and to be perfectly honest, I am ready for Christmas to be over.

And, the sooner Christmas is over, the sooner my baby comes. I am due 4 weeks from today. I don't know if I'm quite ready to have the baby, but I do know that I am ready to have the baby outside of my body.
So, even though I am a little bit of a Christmas Grinch, I want everyone (including myself) to have a wonderful holiday.

2 comments:

Marie said...

Merry Christmas Nat!

I didn't know that you and Andi were due at the same time. Crazy. Her baby is due 1/25/09. Happy times!

Kirsten said...

Hope you had a great Christmas and have a great new year as well. I'm looking forward to the end of this busy season too!