Friday, May 8, 2009

Tulip Festival

Last week, I visited Thanksgiving Point's Tulip Festival... Twice. The first time was an activity for Dialysis patients and staff funded by the Kidney Foundation. We had a nice time, but it was windy and cold, so we kind of rushed through the gardens. It was fun to go with Kasey and Brian who also have a little baby, Sam, who was born 4 weeks after Jack.

The second time, Katie and I took Jack and Zeke for a fun filled afternoon. Our favorite part of the day was when a mother said to her crying child, "don't be sad, it's tulip time."




Afterwards, Jack and Zeke crashed on the bean bag at my house.


5 comments:

Hayley said...

i'm a fan of any activity that has the word "festival" in it. so fun!

Tara said...

How Beautiful! Halle would love that! And Jack looks so Cornell--I love it. AND, he's getting too big too fast. Tell him to stop.

Toodles said...

Those tulips are beautiful! How fun that you got to go twice! Those pictures of Zeke and Jack are so cute!! Is it just me or is Jack getting a little more tubby...hehe! Miss you! PS - Happy Mother's Day!

Mike & Emily West said...

Natalie! Hi, this is Emily (Moody) West. I came across your blog today and I wanted to say hello! You have a little boy!!! A VERY cute little boy, I might add. Congratulations, motherhood is great...right? Just lacking in sleep sometimes :-) Hope all is well with you and Michael.

Unknown said...

I need the tulip time. Those two boys are growing!! I didn't know that Katie was still here. Or was she visiting again?