Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Happy Birthday to Michael


Michael turned 26 on Sunday. He is the best husband ever. We spent the entire weekend celebrating his birth.

On Saturday evening, we dropped Jack off with my mom and went out. I decided to take him someplace nice that we hadn't been to before... Bambara (it's the restaurant inside the Hotel Monaco). It was very nice and we had a really good time.

On Sunday, he got to open his gift from me... A REI day pack made from recycled materials that was stuffed with all his favorite snacks. We got to have cake and ice cream twice that evening... once at my parents' home, and once with Michael's family. We were all hopped up on sugar.

Monday night, we went out with Michael's parents to Smoky Mountain Pizzeria for yet another celebration.

Now we're all birthdayed out.

2 comments:

Sra said...

I think Bambara is one of the few good restaurants in salt lake. I could easily blow thousands of dollars at rei.

anna jo said...

happy birthday michael!!! we need to hang out sometime soon... I miss you guys + jack is probably so much bigger than the last time I saw him {oh, I don't know if you've heard the word since I haven't blogged about it yet and I don't think you're on facebook... but my little fetus is a BOY too! he and jack can be bff!}