Friday, March 20, 2009

Back to Work


Yesterday was my last day as a stay at home mom. I went back to work today. I am cutting back my hours to 20/week, so I only have to be away from Jack two days per week.
He will be 2 months old on Sunday. I can't believe how much he's grown. It is so much fun to have him around. He knows how to sleep for 7 hours at night now and it is wonderful. He has also recently started to smile and coo and it is so adorable. He is a very good baby. Here are some cute pics of him.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

He is a super cute baby! I like how his name sounds, too! I hope your adjustment being a mom will go well for you!

Kirsten said...

Those pictures made me audibly "ahhhhh". He is a REALLY cute little guy. I hope you have a good time back at work. It will probably be nice to get out of the house a bit.

Rusty and Tara said...

We love Jack! It's good he's sleeping for you now that you are back at work--can you imagine trying to work 10 hours after sleeping like 3 hours. I'm curious how he will do with his cousins....

Haley said...

What a cute little baby! Good luck going back to work. I'm sure you'll be able to juggle it all just great!

kimmalee said...

Wow, how great that he is sleeping so well...except when the neighbor's dog is out. Good luck getting back to work. I hope the adjustment goes well and that you enjoy getting out a couple times a week. He sure is cute. Crazy how fast they grow. Tate's like a completely new little boy now. It's so wierd.